Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Day 1

Bout of Books 11.0
-Day 1-
(I know 1 measly graphic novel for the whole day??? #don'tjudgeme)



This was a super amazing graphic novel. 1 part realistic fiction, 1 part behavioral economics lesson.
I am a 7 year, World of Warcraft player. My main toon is Rubymyst-Grizzly Hills ;) I'm a mage and I'm awesome. Okay, enough of that. I wanted to pick up this book because it talks about gold farming and I know a few tidbits about gold farming. It ended with me getting my computer hacked and my stuff stolen and sold.

I didn't think this book was going to make me so angry and sad for gold farmers. I mean I have watched the documentaries about poor Chinese kids farming gold for HOURS, but still leave me the eff alone!

Anyways. I will be doing a full wrap-up of this book on my youtube channel at the end of the week. If you want to read my full review just click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment